S M Rezaul Karim
S M Rezaul Karim is an Advocate, Supreme Court of Bangladesh (Appellate Division & High Court Division) and Former Secretary of Bangladesh Supreme Court Bar. He is also Chief Editor of a Famous News Paper in Bangladesh named “The Daily Ajker Darpon”. He is “Legal Affairs Secretary” of Bangladesh Awami League’s Central Working Committee.
Mr. S M Rezaul Karim was born in a respectable family of Tarabunia, Mativanga village of Nazirpur Upazila under Pirojpur district on 18th February 1962. He is the third son of Mr. Md. Abdul Khaleque Sheikh and Mrs. Majeda Begum . He is married and blessed with one son and a daughter.
- Chairman, New Generation Humanitarian Organization (NGHO).
- Legal Affairs Secretary, Central Working Committee, Bangladesh Awami League.
- Chairman, Finance Committee, Bangladesh Bar Council.
- Chief Editor and Publisher, The Daily Ajker Darpon.
- President, Bangladesh Human Rights Lawyers League.
- President, Ainjibi Sangskritik Sangshad.